Thursday, March 17, 2011

ah suga suga

i never realized what a strong bond we had, how much i relied on you to pick me up, to give me a little something extra during the day. in six days, we will be reunited. will you remember me? can you ever forgive me for deserting you? this relationship, i know, is borderline toxic... but how can something that feels so right, be wrong? i know i've never said it, but i think i'm ready now. absence has only made my heart grow fonder. i love you, sugar. always and forever. let's be together and never leave each other again.

it's only been four days.
6 more, and i'mma eat a family size cake, yo.

2 comments:

  1. DUDE WHAT IS THAT AWESOMENESS???? WHAT IS IT? my jaws hurt and just looking at it is producing copious amounts of saliva.

    ReplyDelete
  2. orange velvet with a gargantuan dollop of cream cheese frosting... YUM

    ReplyDelete