Tuesday, August 18, 2009

be still my heart


this could be a brand new start with you.
recently graduated. unemployed. unattached. awkward. hungry. that's pretty much all this blog can be about because that's pretty much all i know. and at this moment, it's kind of being written for the sole enjoyment of my sister. whom i made this blog for. because she's my role model and i like to do everything she does. speaking of, can you call? soon? i realize it's almost 9am there, you may have just finished your bowl of steel cut oats with a little bit of butter and a dash of salt and goodness knows, i'd love to hear about it.

2 comments:

  1. I am now following Fat Seoul. I love it. FAT SEOUL FOREVER

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you say "older sister is my role model" I KNOW YOU WERE REFERRING TO ME! but, i have never had a bowl of steel cut oats...so you better esplain youself.

    ReplyDelete