Monday, August 24, 2009

where did the time go


i feel like i just graduated. i mean, in a literal sense, i did just graduate, so i guess what i'm trying to say is: where did my summer go? from chillaxin' relaxin' all cool in chicago with my family, jetting off to colorado to spend some quality time with my oldest sister, to snagging a legit internship in hawaii, then being deported to korea to eat some sweet bean rice cake that stuffed with a grape tomato? and now, in less than a week, i'm going to be kickin' it for real life unemployed in the windy city. i gotta say though, it's been a pretty great summer. spent quality (whining, nagging, fighting, loving) time with my parents, met a lot of new people, formed a couple of friendships that i think'll stick, and of course, made sweet summer love to all my old and true friends. i think my only regret is not being able to spend more time with my sisters. ...hopefully, i can get job that pays enough for me to go out a couple of weekends to see them. cuz i miss you all crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment